I’m Chioma, welcome to my blog and thank you so much for spending time with me. So, as new friends, I thought it would be great to tell you a little more about myself.
Here are 5 things you probably didn’t know about me:
- I’m a recovering foodie. Yes, people do recover from a love of food.
- I am the middle child and there are times when I wonder if I’m the forgotten one. Which will mean the 2nd child theory may be true.
- Some of my favourite verses are Philippians 1:6 and Jeremiah 29.11. It’s amazing how these scriptures get me through the day, no matter how bad things may be.
- I absolutely love travelling and I’m not usually particular about the location. I believe there is always something new and wonderful to see and experience.
- I have found that life is a beautiful mix of joy and sorrow, healing and abundance. We never really know what to expect but I plan to make the most of my life, by God’s grace and mercy.
What to expect!
This blog was created to provide support and encouragement for the Christian woman(especially single Christian women) looking to grow her relationship with the Lord.
I’ve always believed in creating a supportive community for women, so we can talk about those uncomfortable, sometimes controversial but all the same important areas that affect us. These include growing our relationships, marriage matters, making the most of our singleness, building faith, loving even when it’s hard, understanding who we are, enjoying our lives, dealing with envy, and learning to forgive.
I deeply believe that it is time for us to live intentional lives, which will mean finding and living God’s will for our lives.
I must tell you that it wouldn’t be an easy journey because it will mean saying No to the world and many of its pleasures. But then, it will definitely be the most important decision we will ever make.
This is for you
I want you to remember that this blog is about you. Helping you on your Christian journey through scriptural insight, prayers, affirmations, devotionals and developing meaningful relationships.
I also send out a weekly soulful newsletter, every Wednesday where I go deeper into the things that affect us as women.
For more information and free resources, you can subscribe here. I pray that the good Lord will help us grow stronger, in him.